A head-spinning mix of strategy and physics! Players take turns placing the weights onto the wheel to try and make it rotate so the correct arrow is aligned with the number on their card. Line it up just right and you get to keep the card as a point. Get it wrong and you have to wait to try again on your next turn. Can you handle the suspense as the wheel swings back and forth past your number? The first to earn three cards wins the game! Logic and reasoning are sure to twist and turn into knots of thrilling confusion with the fascinating game of Weight For It.
Weight For It
- Game of placing weights on a wheel to align numbers with colors
- Encourages spatial reasoning, logic, problem-solving, critical thinking
- Add or remove weights to try and turn the wheel
- 3 sizes of weights - Large, medium, small
- Medium and small weights can be stacked onto one peg (one per turn)
- Players must try to get the correct number to align with the correct arrow so it matches their card
- Line it up right, you get to keep the card as a point
- Miss the mark, you have to wait until your next turn to try again
- First player to earn 3 cards wins the game!
- Includes wheel board, 9 weights in 3 sizes, 20 cards
- Detailed game rules and instructions included
- Game wheel measures 8.75 x 9.75 x 4 inches
- High-quality materials and construction - Lasting durability, exceptional gameplay