MINDWARE Seek A Boo!: Mix-And-Match Memory Game
|Availability:||In stock (9)|
- Help your child learn about animals in this game that grows with them! Little ones will discover such fun facts as which animal says “baa,” which drinks milk and which loves lounging in mud puddles in this mix-and-match game. Once they master matching pairs, older children can add more animals and categories to further boost their memory development. Follow the included game guide to learn conversation-starting questions, along with different ways to play the game to make it easier or more challenging. What a fun way for kids of all ages to develop memory, vocabulary, turn-taking and large motor skills while families play together!
- An educational memory game that can be played alone or as a family
- Kids develop memory, turn-taking, vocabulary, visual discrimination and fine motor skills
- A great game for more than one child at different age levels and offers multiple ways to play
- Includes 64 tiles and instructions
- Age Recommendation: Ages 3 and up