SNAP CIRCUITS MY HOME
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Electricity is everywhere – even in your home. Whether you live in a city skyscraper or a house
in the country, our homes are powered by electricity. It’s not magic, it’s science, and it’s easy
to learn. Build a house or city tower with real, working, 3-D circuits, just like the ones you use
every day. With seven colorful base grids to make your structure your own, learn how electricity
travels and powers your home.
- How does the electric company get power to your house?
- How does power travel inside your walls?
- What happens when you turn on a light?
- What happens when the power goes out?
- What are fuses and circuit breakers and how do they work?
Whether an engineer, artist, or businessperson, get empowered for your future and learn how
the electricity in your world works! Electronics is easy and fun with MyHome!